Saturday, July 29, 2006

NOT SICK

So it's morning. I'm not sick. At 7am I overheard the nurses and Tony talking loudly at length about vomit and samples (feces). More specifically, they were quantifying them and trying to figure out how many they had.
"I've got three vomits and one 'sample'."
"No, that's two vomits. [Subject] vomited twice and poured one into two containers."
(Yes, if I was to vomit last night, I had to SAVE it in these tupperware containers. They look like margarine buckets.)
Then there was discussion about time stamps. Then weighing the "samples".
"Should I weigh the [fecal] samples?"
"No, wait, we haven't figured out where this one came from."
"I thought that was [Subject's]."
"Yes, but what's the timestamp?"
"Remember, it's the same as that one."
Call me crazy, but I would've thought it wouldn't matter when you weighed something. The discussion just kept going and going.

Anyways, the cool part is that it appeared that I was the only one who hadn't gotten sick. I began to dream about that fact.

They finally woke me up a couple hours later. It turns out only one of the four of us subjects got sick last night. That poor bastard. Anyways, Tony came in and told me that I was probably out of the woods, and that it was really unlikely that I was going to get sick at this point.

THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home