Friday, July 28, 2006

Visitors

Yay! Bahareh and Daneen came to visit me! And they brought #1 on my top five foods (see earlier blog). Yummmmmm. I feel good and full and sedated now. Unfortunately, I have still more programming to do.
Bahareh, Daneen, and I gossiped and dished and yakked to my heart's content. They scoured my meal menu and marked the good and bad foods to order. Then they told me stuff about what their experience was when they did the study several months ago.
"Daneen text messaged me at 3am, saying that she was sick," Bahareh said. "Within fifteen minutes, I was too."
Daneen nodded. "Yeah, all [six] of us [in the study] got sick between 3 and 5am Saturday morning."
We talked about the anti-nausea pills the subjects get when they throw up. It's called Zofran.
"It took FOUR Zofran to stop feeling nauseous," said Daneen.
"Yeah, I only needed one," Bahareh said.
"We totally didn't expect to get sick because of the low dosage we were getting. I was like, What the fuck!" Daneen said.


It was so nice to have friends visit. I hope other friends come and bring me tidings of the outside world, and possibly food too. Maybe Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanya said...

hey! What about the visit from Harold, Kumar and Cleary?

We're not blogsworthy eh? >:(

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home