Sunday, July 23, 2006

The 96-Hour Blogathon

This weekend I will be participating in a research study that requires me to stay at a hospital in medical isolation for four days. Starting Thursday evening, I will be isolated to a hospital room until Monday evening. Please come visit me! You'll technically have to wear a gown and gloves, but it's no biggie.

Here's how I plan to amuse myself for 96 hours:

1. Do labwork on my computer (program coding on Matlab)
2. Work on Dr. Pwactical's analysis if necessary (God, please, please let this rubbish with the fluffy haired P.I. end once and for all be over)
3. Bring my biostatistics book and study
4. 'House' Season 1 DVD, courtesy of Netflix
5. Google Chat (I'll have dial-up in my hospital room).
6. Blog myself silly
7. Call people I haven't talked to in a while
8. Listen to music
9. Entertain visitors in my pajamas



Can anyone else think of stuff I should bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home