Thursday, July 27, 2006

Food's here!

I kept myself busy doing Matlab programming until now. The food doesn't look bad. I'd compare it to airline food, but I can't remember the last time I had any. Lots of starchy stuff in the styrofoam box. Mashed potatoes, a roll with butter. Green beans (where is the pepper?). There's lone grape tomato and sprig of lettuce. What's up with that? I assume it's for decorative purposes, but why stand on ceremony at this point? Is there a deathly ill SARS patient just hangin on for dear life? One fond look at the tomato, and it's "My heart shall go on!" ?

There's some patient down the hall howling in pain. I don't know his story. Is it wrong to hope the patient is the president ? Now hearing his howls actually makes me happy.


With all this starchy food, I'm going to be no good at getting work done later. Sigh. Oh look, I have cake too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home