Saturday, August 05, 2006

Neuroscience Picnic

Today we had the Neuroscience Program Picnic. I raced around with Norey at Costco to get all the things we needed for the picnic. I spent $170 on food and drinks and another $70 on beer.
Fun was had by many, but possibly not all. I'll post pictures later when Sister Woman sends them to me.
I got a bunch of loot out of the picnic. Since I had to buy all the food, I got a substantial amount of the leftovers. I'll probably have a get-together soon to finish it all off. I have 12 damn good frozen hamburger patties, a ton of buns, and some kickass brownies amongst other things.

Ugh, this blog is boring me. Don't I have anything else to talk about?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... sounds tasty. I'm more than happy to help you finish off those brownies ;)

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home